Friday, September 9, 2011

Mini Apple Pie....best ever!

Ok, I know what you're thinking. Yes, I made homemade mini apple pies, but no I did not make the crust. At the current month in time, I do not have the time to do this and when I saw the mini graham cracker crusts at the grocery store and remembered I had bought some light no sugar added apple filling a few weeks ago-I knew what I was going to do! Make mini apple pies...we even had some Fiber-one cereal that I could crush up to make a crumb topping and of course you can't have pie without whipped cream! Definitely thinking of having one now.....have a look!


Before they were baked to mouth-watering perfection!

The final product....I think they're just dying for some whipped cream, don't you? I can't wait to taste test the first one! I'll even get a little fiber out of it. And of course, for those of you that are as health conscious as I am, they're only about 160 calories and under 5 grahams of fat total! That's what I call a sweet snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment