Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cake Decorating Course #1- Graduated!

Well, the first course is done and now I'm getting ready to work on a few cakes that are to be completed over the next few weeks. I will be starting the next one in about a week and a half so I'm definitely excited- but until then, here's my final cake!
I sent this into Ryan's work, where they are always looking forward to Friday!

A close up look at the roses.

An even closer look at the roses with the leaves....amazingly beautiful! I love making these roses!

The side of the cake with a vine and leaves. I did put a vine on the top of the cake as well to connect all of the flowers, but you may not be able to see it in the pictures above. 

I hope you enjoy- I've been loving every minute of the classes and all the practice I have been getting so you will be sure to see more. Here's a quick picture of some quick cupcakes I made for a family gathering. Simple, but beautiful! I love the bright yellow pop of the colorful flowers on top of the white icing.

Have a wonderful day! See you soon, I hope and make sure to let me know what you think so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment