Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all my readers/followers! As you go about your day, think about WHY we celebrate! It's not for the candy, food or even the eggs even though there are always plenty to go around and lots to love about the day. Instead, focus on Christ's death from Thursday and his risen appearance Easter morning.

Can you imagine how everyone felt who witnessed that day? How could that change the way you go about your day today?

We're headed off to church to celebrate with our choir by singing in 2 of our church's services then heading to my in-laws to celebrate with the whole family. Should be an amazing day, but I'm trying to keep in the front of my mind the reason why I get to celebrate with them!

What family traditions do you have with your family for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment